Monday, February 10, 2014

Water marble heart nail art!

Valentine's day is getting closer and closer and I can't just get away with one design since to me, Valentine's day is the time of the year when you can be the most creative with your nails! I also wanted to try water marbling for a while and I thought, why not put them together in one design! Here it is...


I did the 'classic' marble design and on my ring finger, I painted the nail two coats of white and once that was dry, I cut out a heart on a piece of tape and stuck on the nail. Then I dipped the nail into the design. I had tried water marbling one year ago but I failed completely! I did everything wrong! So I watched a couple of videos on YouTube and I have put the video that has helped me the most in this post...


No comments:

Post a Comment