Saturday, January 11, 2014

Cupcake nails!

So I was thinking about cupcakes and how I wanted to eat one so I decided to paint some on my nails! I love how this design turned out! Take a look...


For this design, I started with 'hoopla' by 'ciate' as a base color on my thumb, pointer/index finger and pinkie finger. For the middle and ring finger, I simply painted a french manicure with the same pink color. Then I did some dots on the fingers ,that were fully painted with the pink, using three different colors to represent the sprinkles. Then I used a striper and a color called 'cute as a button' by 'Essie' to make some stripes on the French tip. Then I used 'blanc' by 'Essie' to make the frosting and then painted some sprinkles. To finish the manicure, I added a cherry on top of the cupcakes and I know cupcakes usually don't have cherries on top but I think it looks very cute! Then I added a top coat.

Also, I couldn't find anything for today's 'Nail News' so I did a design today!


So I hope that you like this design and let me know in the comments if you did! I think it looks so adorable!

See you in my next post,
Talya

No comments:

Post a Comment