Saturday, January 18, 2014

Nail News - January 18th! + Nail update

It is Saturday which means it is time for another 'Nail News'! Here it is...

So O.P.I has brought out a new collection called 'Gwen Stefani for O.P.I' and as you can tell by the name, the colors are designed by the one and only Gwen Stefani! I personally love her style. She is edgy and casual, so I was very excited when I found out that she made a nail polish collection! There are seven colors in this collection and unfortunately, they don't sell them here in Istanbul. :( But, Missjenfabulous has made a whole video reviewing this collection and I realized that I don't necessarily need these polishes and don't really like them, but that is only my opinion and maybe you'll like the collection! So, I have put the video below:



I recently cut my nails and I wanted to do an update to show you guys how they look. Here are my nails:



The color on my nails is called 'chinchilla' by 'ciate' and then I did an accent nail on my ring finger with 'fit for a queen' by 'ciate'.
So I hope you enjoyed this post and stay tuned for the next one!!
Talya

No comments:

Post a Comment