Saturday, January 25, 2014

Nail News 'Valentines day edition'

So Valentines day is coming up and I thought, why not do a Nail News whith a bunch of Valentines day nail art ideas?! So basically, in this post I will put some of my favorite valentines day nail art tutorials!
3rd place goes to...



...SaraBeautyCorner!!! Her video actually is a tutorial for nail art using a toothpick but this video has some cute nail art designs for Valentines day!

2nd place goes to...




...MissJenFabulous!!! Her video is a tutorial for three different nail design for Valentines day! Some are elegant and some are cute and girly! 

And finally, 1st place goes to...




...Meliney!!! I never mentioned Meliney in my posts before but I've been watching her videos for a long time! She is an Australian youtuber and she is amazing at nail art. I chose her video as first place because it is something different and it looks very complicated but actually isn't!

I hope you liked this post and let me know if you want to see more of these 'competitions'!!! I'll see you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment