Sunday, December 22, 2013

Advent calendar 'unboxing' - December 22nd!!

Remember how I told you there were two surprise gifts? Today I got the 2nd gift! Let's take a look...


These are three glitter nail files! The side with the glitter is just for fun, and the other side is used for filing! Here is a picture...


I wanted to show you how well they work on a fake nail, but unfortunately I don't have any right now, since I just arrived here in Germany yesterday! But I can tell you that these are great for keeping in your purse in case one of your nail breaks while you are not at home! 

I just wanted to tell you that on the 24th December, I will do a last minute Christmas nail design, right after I post the unboxing of the last door! For this nail design, I will try to use the colors from the advent calendar that I think are the most Christmassy!
I hope you liked this post and I'll see you tomorrow!

Talya

No comments:

Post a Comment