Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Advent calendar 'unboxing' - December 3rd!!

Hello,

Today is the 3rd of December, which means it is time to open door no.3! Here is the color...


This color is called 'hopscotch' and it is quite a dissapointment to me. I did two coats and you can still see my natural nail through it. Although the color is really pretty, I don't like the polish that much. But that is my personal opinion! Here it is on my nail...


Here is a close up: 


I have a similar polish. It is called 'SunKissed' by 'Sally Hansen'. It is not that similar in the bottle but honestly, I don't think anyone could tell a difference from far away, once they have been applied to the nail!


As you see, they are quite different but on the nails, they look similar! I promise!! I don't think it would be worth spending the money on the full sized bottle of 'hopscotch' when you can just buy the 'Sally Hansen' one!!

So I hope you enjoyed this post and see you in tomorrow's.

Talya

No comments:

Post a Comment