Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Advent calendar 'unboxing' - December 24th!!

It is finally Christmas and the last door is opened! Here it is...


Today's polish is called 'talent scout' and it is a deep purple! Let's see how it looks on my nail...


This is ONE coat! I really like this color and I have one similar polish that I did not bring! It is called 'deep purple' by 'Leciel Paris' and I have a picture of it on my Instagram account.
So that was the last door on this advent calendar! Overall, I have one thing to complain about. I did not like that when I opened the doors, they were so easy to rip and once they ripped, you could see the color next to it! I'll show you...


One door even came off completely! 


So that was something I didn't like about this calendar! I hope you liked it and stay tuned for the upcoming nail design! 
Merry Christmas!

Talya

No comments:

Post a Comment