Sunday, December 1, 2013

Advent calendar ´unboxing´ - December 1st!!

Hey you,

It has finally come. The 1st of December! It is time to open the first door!! So...

...Inside door no.1 was actually a glitter polish! It is called 'snow globe' and it is a clear polish with really pretty flakes of glitter. Here is a picture of it:


I painted it on top of a black polish so you could really see the color of the glitter. It is so pretty!!


Here is a close up:


I have a really similar polish in my collection! It is from the 'crystal PUNK top coat' collection from 'alessandro international'! Here it is...


As you see, they are really similar, but I think the color of the glitter and the reflection is more unique in 'snow globe'!! I love this color and I hope you like it too!! I can't wait to show you tomorrow's polish!! 

Talya

No comments:

Post a Comment